Saturday, February 27, 2010

My First Experience As An Odesk Provider

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Do you know about Odesk.com Freelancing site? If not then you gotta to know about it now. For the the first time I see the site, I think that is just a scam or just an ordinary online marketing strategy to drive more traffic into the site. But as I search and explore the site I have realized that it is more worth trying than any online paying sites available on the world wide web.

I recently just got my very first Odesk freelance job! Do you know what it means? I got a buyer!! I can jump with joy..It is a data entry job which I guess all of us can do.

Its my first job after 6 months and I am so excited to start! For those people out there who doesn't know what odesk is, I can say that it is the BIGGEST freelance portal in the web!!

I have applied to several jobs there before I got hired. Im lucky to have a very kind buyer, thus Im more than willing to work now. For those who might be thinking that this is only for professionals, then you are wrong. There are jobs like forum posting, data entry or link building that does not really require too much knowledge.

Lets just say, it only takes experience. Let me share some tips so you can land on your first freelance job as well:
  • After signing up take an Odesk Readiness test. Dont worry the test is not too hard, it is consist of 11 questions only and the links for the answers are in the questions too. So all you have to do is read.
  •  Submit work samples for better chance of getting hired!
  • While waiting for an interview, you can keep on taking free tests to complete your profile in Odesk. A good profile is important because it is what the buyers see first.
Never lose hope! Just apply and apply until you get hired! Good luck!

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk


No comments:

Post a Comment

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Online Data Entry Jobs

Popular Posts