Thursday, December 2, 2010

Backlinking Projects Available

SEO Virtual Assistant / SENuke Operator / Backlink Building

Hourly - Ongoing / More than 6 months, part-time
We are seeking an SEO VA to assist with all aspects of our SEO and backlinking services using SENuke and The Best Spinner or similar article spinning software. You must be familiar with SENuke and in particular the advanced spinning strategies that they outline on their site: … more

Daily Linkbuilding using Best Spinner And Senuke/Blog Networks! -Permanent

Hourly - Ongoing / More than 6 months, part-time
I would like a virtual assistant that will build links for me on a daily basis. I will provide a daily spinnable article as well as the spinnable links for each project. I would like an article submitted to senuke using the web 2.0/bookmarking and rss nukes. I would also like 5 versions … more

SeNuke expert and Article spinner professional required

Hourly - 3 to 6 months, part-time
I need someone to help me to Spin My articles, but I need them to be done in a more advance way. A normal spun article will have the same layout all the time, the word count will be the same and synonymic between sentences will be the same. I need them to be done by instruction of … more

Article Spinner

Hourly - Ongoing / More than 6 months, part-time
I want someone to someone to help me Spin My articles, but this needs to be done in a more advance way. A normal spun article will have the same layout all the time, the word count will be the same and synonymity between sentences will be the same. 1. spin article with line breaks This … more

SEnuke Pro

Fixed - Est. Budget $100.00
We will need you to work remotely on our work station. We would prefer if you had your own copy of SEnuke. You must know how to use all of the modules of SEnuke as well as what it takes to rank the site to the top. Please apply only if you know what our requirements are.Our price is not … more

Senuke and EVO 2 Posters needed

Hourly - Ongoing / More than 6 months, part-time
You must have either of these 2 softwares and know how to operate these. You should have full license of these softwares.I don't have these and don't know how they operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Online Data Entry Jobs

Popular Posts